BECOME A VENDOR:
All vendors may request a 10' x 10' or a 10' x 20' space. All vendor spaces will be designated prior to your arrival. This year water will be provided, but you will need to have your own water storage containers. Power is provided on-site for an additional fee. Ice is available for purchase on site at wholesale prices for vendors. Vendors are responsible for providing their tent, signage, extension chords, surge protectors, chairs, table and lights. If you would like assistance renting any of these items please contact email@example.com.
Vendors can arrive starting at 9am on Wednesday June 27th. All vendors are required to complete setup by 10am on Thursday, June 28th. Tear down must be complete by 2pm on Sunday, July 1st. No vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area after 10am on Thursday. You will be able to bring your vehicle back to your area on Sunday for breakdown. Vendors will be allotted ONE, (1) on-site parking pass, and are allowed to camp in their booth, or in a near by designated camping area.
Once vendors are accepted for the 2018 Frendly Gathering, you will be required to provide all documentation listed below. Vendors must pay in full before arrival.
Food and Beverage Menu Items:
The Frendly Gathering prides itself on offering a diverse food selection for attendees. We encourage applicants to be creative with their menu items and to include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and raw offerings for our Frends. Vendors are allowed to sell non-alcoholic homemade drinks (upon Frendly approval), however, we do not allow the sale of plastic bottles of any kind. All food and beverage choices are subject to festival approval. No sale of alcohol or illegal substances is permitted.
Upon acceptance into the festival vendors will be responsible for submitting the following:
- List of items being sold along with pricing
- List of all staff names
- Business / Merchant License
- Health Department Permit (if applicable)
- Certificate of Insurance (available for purchase via Frendly Gathering for a charge)
Those vendors accepted to The Frendly Gathering 2018 will receive an outline of the necessary paperwork with your acceptance letter. Participation in 2017 does not guarantee a spot in Frendly Gathering 2018.
Each vendor will receive 2 festival credentials (per 10x10) for the weekend. Vendors will also be allowed to purchase up to 3 more credentials for $75 each.
The Frendly Gathering takes its sustainability efforts very serious and this year has some new policies.
- All vendors are required to partake in our recycling and composting program. All necessary receptacles will be provided for you.
- All Vendors are not allowed to serve food in plastic containers (unless compostable), styrofoam, or non-recyclable containers, plates, silverware or cups.
- The Frendly Gathering DOES NOT allow any items to be sold in styrofoam containers.
- Cardboard receptacles will be provided on site. Please keep cardboard out of trash and recycling bins.
- Leave no Trace!